Posted by Ada Hersko on October 14, 2012 0 Comments
Our Love Line: Platinum is great for dry skin, as it illuminates your complexion and provides deep penetration of curative properties, to firm, uplift and protect your skin. The harmonious combination of active ingredients work together to balances pH and moisture level down into the sebum levels to leave your skin smooth and youthful looking.
Be sure to check out the whole skin care collection here: Love Line Platinum.
Here is a list of all the main ingredients and their benefits:
- Blueberries - Helps in curing processes of skin formation. Prevents irregularities and bacteria development.
- Allantoin - Powerful moisturizer. Focuses on soothing skin and balances, as necessary, the activity of skin systems. Protects, revitalizes and soothes. Nourishes and supports the improved absorption of the effective ingredients in the skin.
- Guto Cola - Helps in treating successfully phenomena resulting from signs of age. Forifies the skin barrier mechanism.
- Licorice - Anti-bacterial activity. Perfect anti-allergen, curative properties for prevention of polluters and fortifying cell structure.
- Artemisia - Shrinking element, combats impurities and inflammation, stimulates cell replacement, cools - suitable for skin of diabetics.
- Mineral Complex - Is needed for skin to fortify the functioning of skin systems, for prevention of skin becoming dry, stimulating proper metabolism, and complementing the activity of vitamins, proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Phytocea Complex - Extract concentration - balances and soothes - licorice, Artemisia Ginkgo Biloba extract, Guto cola, Rose hip and cranberries.
- Rose Hip - Contains very effective concentration of amino-acids - which have a high significance in regeneration of skin cells.
- Hamamelis Extract - Anti-inflamatory, shrinks skin pores and stimulates activity of skin systems.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Anti-oxidant, fortifies cell walls, protects from damages and soothes irritations.
- Ginseng Extract - Rich in vitamins B, B6 and Zinc - extracted from Ginseng root, stimulates and helps in cell regeneration. Alleviates and soothes irritated red skin.
- Menthol Extract - Refreshes, anaesthetizes, and supports activity of skin systems.
Posted by Ada Hersko on March 11, 2012 0 Comments
There are many changes to that happen to aging skin, which damage all skin layers and all its tissues. It is possible to distinguish between changes caused as a result of internal changes, hereditary and hormonal changes, and changes caused by the external factors: pollution, smoking, dryness, mental stress, cold, bathing/cleansing materials and mainly by sun radiation.
Internal, Hereditary and Hormonal Causes:
Entail deterioration of quantity of tissues, lessening of cells and deceleration in their activity. This will be reflected in slow-down of cell regeneration, decrease in thickness of external skin layer, and lessening of pigment cells. In addition, a deceleration will occur in the regeneration and restoring process of connective tissues, the collagen and elastin and deceleration in the activity of sebum and perspiration glands etc. It should be pointed out that the main cause under this group is the heredity factor.
External and Environmental Causes, including Sun Radiation:
At first stages, these causes entail thickening and increasing of all tissues, but this increase is mainly in quantity and does not involve improvement in quality. Sun rays cause, for instance, thickening of the epidermis layer. This thickening is liable to cause with time development of cancerous skin tumors (damaging the cell nucleus in the DNA).